Selling a home can be an overwhelming process. You might be concerned about being taken advantage of, making mistakes, or getting poor information during the transaction. Working as your Seller’s Agent and your Real Estate Advocates, my team and I take pride in making sure you know your options and are kept informed and educated throughout the process.
My innovative and extensive marketing will get you to your goals as quickly as possible with the best possible net return.
Selling a home can be stressful. My goal is to make this a stress-free, profitable experience for you. By providing a significantly higher level of service, I strive to build a long-term relationship with you as your Personal Real Estate Consultant. Here is an overview of the process we will go through:
Step 1: Preview Appointment
Step 2: Market Evaluation Appointment
Step 3: Marketing Your Home
Step 4: Showings and Feedback
Step 5: An Offer is Received
Step 6: Negotiation and Acceptance
Step 7: You are Under Contract
Step 8: The Closing
1. Preview Appointment
- This is an opportunity for me to see all of the upgrades, features, and the condition of your home to properly evaluate its Market Value.
- If needed, I will help you get pre-approved with a lender for your new home.
- If you are moving out of town, I can assist you in locating an excellent REALTOR® to help you in your destination city.
2. Market Evaluation Appointment
- We will discuss the comparable sales, current competition, market conditions, your timing needs and the price your home would most likely sell for in the current market.
- I will show you my personalized Marketing Plan and the extensive internet, print and networking tools that I use to get your home SOLD!
- Should we decide to work together, we will complete the Listing Contract and my unique marketing process will begin.
- The signs will go up, the lockbox will go on the house and you will be ON THE MARKET!
- As a Quality Service Certified (QSC) REALTOR®, I guarantee my high level services to you in writing right up front. CLICK HERE to view my QSC ratings from past clients.
- Our market evaluation takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values in the area and provides you with a detailed evaluation that puts it all in perspective. Get started on your evaluation.
3. Marketing Your Home
- Your home is now similar to a commodity on a store shelf and we want the consumer to pick yours first. We need to make you stand out from the rest!
- To prepare your home, my professional stager will meet with you to discuss what needs to be done to put your home in top showing condition.
- My professional stager will schedule a date to STAGE your home to give it the best advantage at each showing.
- If you decide to offer a Home Warranty for the Buyer, you will get a free pre-inspection to make sure any issues are taken care of before we have a contract.
- Professional twilight photos are taken of the inside and the outside of the property.
- Extensive details are taken and all of our specialized marketing begins to take shape over the next couple of weeks.
4. Showings and Feedback
- Realtors will begin to show your home by appointment with our office staff. We will discuss how you want to be notified.
- After each showing we will ask for feedback from the showing agent.
- We will communicate with you regularly to review feedback and evaluate any changes in condition or pricing that might be necessary.
5. An Offer is Received
- I will arrange to present all offers in a timely manner.
- I will advise you about the advantages and disadvantages of each offer.
- I will investigate the ability of the Buyer to complete the transaction.
6. Negotiation and Acceptance
- I will negotiate the contract as if it were my own home and my own money on the table.
- As your Seller’s Agent and trusted advisor I will represent YOUR best interests.
- Once both parties accept an offer, you will be UNDER CONTRACT!
- This would be a great time to start looking for your next home.
7. Under Contract
- The Title Commitment will be ordered for you.
- My Closing Coordinator will begin taking care of all of the background follow-up.
- The Buyers will do all of their inspections, provide notice of items to correct, and I will assist you in negotiating the terms of these items.
- If all goes well with the inspections, the lender will order the appraisal and the ILC (Improvement Location Certificate).
- With all of these items in place the Buyer will receive Loan Commitment. All of the documents and figures will be prepared by the lender and the title company for the closing.
- I will assist you with closing day details.
8. The Closing
- The Buyer and their agent will do their final walk-through within 48 hours of closing.
- This is an exciting time. All papers will be signed and all funds will be dispersed.