We’re glad that you have taken the time to visit our web site and learn more about the Colorado Springs real estate market! We can assure you that buying real estate in Colorado is a simple process when working with the team at Make Your Best Move, Inc. Not only do we provide Colorado’s best online resource for searching the current inventory of homes for sale, but our whole team strives to provide excellent service to every customer.
You will find our web site to be a one-stop resource for your online real estate research. We’re eager to tell you what we know about the local Pikes Peak real estate market for condos, homes, new construction, or whatever is most interesting at the moment – that’s where you’ll usually find us! We delight in helping people succeed in this market, and when our customers come out of the transaction breathing that big sigh of relief, we’re just as satisfied as they are.
Search Colorado Springs Homes: Click To Search Colorado Springs Homes Now!
Just remember: Browsing the listings for months is one way search out the deals, but weighing the investment potential of each property can be difficult, and many homes for sale are never listed publicly.
The Home Buying Process
As you begin to think about buying a home, you’re probably acutely aware that this is likely to be your greatest investment ever, and you might be wondering if there’s anything you really need to know as you go into this process. This is where Vicki Westapher and her team of real estate professionals come in. With the help of their specialized team, you can rest assured that your transaction will be made as smooth as possible. They truly strive for excellence in all they do.
Like to know about the home buying process? We’d love to tell you all about it. Contact Us!
Top Reasons to Buy With the Make Best Move, Inc
– Get access to all the listings in the Pikes Peak Listing Exchange.
– Know all the facts on properties you’re interested in.
– Negotiate with the help of a professional real estate team.
– Financing will be a breeze, let us work with the lender for you.
– Make a solid investment that pays off down the road.
New homes for sale hit the market daily. As your representative, we’ll be in regular contact with sellers and other real estate licensees to ensure you see all the newest listings right away, whether or not they’re made public. Often, our customers can put in offers with little or no competition and walk away with an impressive deal on the property of their choice. Our team will also make sure you see only the properties that meet their needs and investment preferences, so that you don’t spend time on listings that aren’t of interest. As you compare the best deals, we’ll provide you with important information about the home, its neighborhood, zoning issues, utilities, and nearby plans for development.
Many real estate transactions include an extensive negotiating process, and as your representative; it will be our job to help make sure you get the best deal possible. We’ll also attend property inspections, make sure any and all agreed-on repair work is carried out, and handle paperwork related to the sale. We can also help set up the financing for your investment, and work directly with a broker to provide you with a seamless service package.
Working with a dedicated real estate team on your next home purchase will save you time, and add professional assurance to every step of the process. With the guarantee of a solid investment, the decision could also save you money when it’s time to sell. To get in touch with us today, please fill out the form below with any questions or concerns you may have.
- Search Homes Right Now: Use the search tool to browse the wide variety of single-family homes, duplexes and condominiums on the local real estate market.
- Register for the Home Finder and let your dream home come to you. Members can also create saved searches, collect their favorites and sign up for instant email alerts when new homes that fit their criteria come on the market.
- First-Time Buyer? Read about some things you need to be aware of, if you’re new to this process.
- Learn About the Community and homes in the surrounding area before you invest. Refer to the Featured Areas section for community information.
- Use the Mortgage Calculator to figure out what your mortgage payments will be on the home you want.
- Connect to a Professional: Contact us anytime you need to know more about the area or any property that interests you. When you’re ready to take the next step toward purchasing a home, we’re here to help.